1. The Parents Council’s first annual Spring Market shopping event took place on May 11, 2017 at 672 Conestoga Road in Rosemont. They secured Agnes Irwin parent vendors, local vendors and vendors from across the country for the event. Tickets were sold in advance as well as at the door. This event was open to the public. Mother’s day is coming and now is the time and place to purchase those special gifts! Kelly Ripich, Susanne Repetto and Leslie Padilla tried on chapeaux with Conni Alexandrian of Touché Accessories ( second right).
3. Michele Judge specializes in Fine Arts, Jewelry and Custom Metal Work. Michele and Leslie Padilla examined some of Michele’s work during the Spring Market shopping day.
5. Graduating students Riley Power, Fenian Kenney, Brooke Bekkedam, Joanna Wickersham and Sabina Smith enjoyed a day of shopping during the Spring Market event.
7. Lisi Lerch chatted with Lori Horning and Karen Denney of Polkadots.
8. Vendors Lori McStravick of Magari and Wendy Kapnek of Hippie Spring.
9. Martha Madeira displayed a floral selection of items from The Argyle.
11. Mimi Fleming of GBF Gifts.
12. Lynn Miller of Monogram Express shared a moment with co-chair Amy Bridell during the Spring Market event.