1. THE PARTY returned with hundreds of notable VIP’s, business and community leaders on Friday, April 7, 2017. The event took place at The Hyatt at The Bellevue in Philadelphia and raised funds to help maintain public awareness programs, school summits and teaching initiatives designed to educate and dispel the myths surrounding becoming an organ and tissue donor and the need for life-saving and
life-enhancing transplants. Guests mixed and mingled while enjoying cocktails and plates from more than thirty of Philadelphia’s premier restaurants and bakeries, including Aqimero at the Ritz Carlton, Philadelphia, The Capital Grille, Caviar, Di Bruno Bros., Rouge, Scarpetta, Urban Farmer and more. Guests will also enjoy entertainment from, DJ Eddie Tully, vocals by singer/songwriter Jessy Kyle and more. All proceeds from this event will benefit Donors Are Heroes in support of Gift of Life Donor Program. Thom Nickels, Mary Pat Kessler, Sandy Smith and Phil Jaurigue paused for a photo with Donors Are Heroes founders Don and Renee Freeman (second left and center) during the VIP reception.
2. Scott Martin, Mark Nicoletti, Lori Nicoletti Peruto, John Peruto and John Peruto Jr.
4. Lisa Rovens, Jill Marple McCabe, Mary Pat Kessler and Eden Kratchman.
5. Wendy Trow-Fox, Kathy Trow and Drew Pritchard.
6. Sam Weinstock, Steve Silverian, Kim Lanham, Sean Gillooly and Sean Whitehead.
10. Douglas Wo, Brandon Allen, Jayne Saulters and Darren and Robert Girardeau.
11. Shana Saddic, Mara McGlone, Alli Seifert and Sofia Pignitor of the Cashman Agency.
14. Akiva Goldstein, David and Rachel Steerman, Gideon Gradman, Andrea Tannenbaum and Phyllis Weinstock.
16. Nina Radcliff, Naveen Todi, Amanda Mazzoni and Maggie Singh.
17. Lauren Mickel, Courtney O’Donnell and Katelyn Klama paused for a photo with entertainer Pattaya Hart (center).
19. Emma Feinstein and friends.
20. Joan Pileggi and Joan and Bernie Spain.
21. Lisa Silveri, Sabrina Pray and Anita Grossberg.