1. Nick Baratelle,was battling a rare form of brain cancer, Nick concluded his intense treatment protocol last September and is feeling great. Nick credits his beloved dog, Koda with this miraculous triumph. On April 18, 2016 alone in the house, Nick was sleeping, but also, unbeknownst to him, slipping into a coma. Koda, sensing something was wrong, barked until Nick awoke. Had Koda not come to the rescue, Nick’s story could have had a very different ending. When the team at iconic lifestyle brand, Robert Graham learned about Nick’s story, and his love of their clothing line, they decided to celebrate. The Robert Graham company organized a Nick & Koda Fundraising event from which they would donate a percent of their sales to Nick’s charity of choice. No Dog Gets Left Behind has been chosen by the Baratelles to be that charity!! Robert Graham founder, Robert Stock, paused for a photo with brain cancer survivor Nick Baratelle during the store’s opening on Saturday, April 1, 2017. The Baratelle family presented the trophy to Robert Stock to thank him for hosting the No Dog Gets Left Behind fundraiser at his store in the King of Prussia Mall.
4. Brian and Maria Rafferty (left and right) made purchases from Mira Moskowitz (center).
5. Robert Stock (left) joined Trish Gohl, founder of No Dog Gets Left Behind and Nick Baratelle during the store’s fundraiser.
6. Craig and Lynda Lerch (left and center) showed off their shirt purchase to Al Powell and Paul Mamolou.
7. Todd White and Jeff Bernstein loved this shirt!
8. Robert Graham salesperson Aaron Hunsicker (center) helped Lana and Larry Ehrlich make their purchase.
9. Robert Graham salesperson Alex Hunsicker (right) helped Brian Winokur with his purchases.
10. Arianna Baratelle (left) said hello to girlfriends Kayley McMenamin and Gabby Robinson.
14. Brett Ryhal and Nicole Brumbley.
15. Michael Marquadt, Paul Mamolou and Kevin Burk.
16. Brenden, Liz, Jeff and Hailey Bekos chatted with Robert Graham founder, Robert Stock, and his marketing Vice President Naomi Holland during the fundraiser.
19. Al Powell and Paul Mamolou were pictured with Robert Graham founder Robert Stock.