1. The P one of the finest and most prestigious antique shows in the country is back for its 55th celebration. This year’s show promises a wide display of furniture, fine and decorative arts, antique jewelry, folk art and more. Held at the Navy Yard, 59 exhibitors will gather to present Colonial through mid-century pieces antiques. The show has also expanded to permit dealers to display contemporary works of art. The show is a fundraiser for Penn Medicine and is presented by AIG, Freeman’s and PennFirst. The Haverford Trust Company is the Preview Party sponsor which will be held on Thursday, April 20. For information and tickets, visit philadelphiaantiquesandartsshow.com or call 215-573-2247. AIG Sponsors Steve Bitterman, Rand Silver and Paul Fisher paused for a photo with Anne Hamilton, Nancy Taylor and Nancy Kneeland, Philadelphia Antiques and Art Show co-chairs during the kickoff event.
2. Diana Bittel, Betsy and Charlie Grace and Nancy Taylor. DiSaia and Bittel are
the Philadelphia Antiques and Art Show management team.
3. Nancy Kneeland, Leslie Ann Miller and Leigh Middleton.
5. Tim Jordan, Martyn Greenacre, Bill Cyphers and Jerry Calvert.
6. David Hastings Jr., Mary Hastings, Jamie and Holly Holt and Cathy Nassau.
7. William Levin M.D., Fern Nibauer-Cohen and AIG Global Director Rand Silver were pictured during the kickoff event. Dr. Silver is an associate professor with Penn Medicine’s Department of Radiation Oncology, this year’s antiques show beneficiary. AIG is a show sponsor.
9. Bill Cyphers, Marion Fox, Martha Cyphers, Dr. David Paskin and Linda Scribner
10. Susan Werner, Debbie Hamilton and Grete Greenacre.
12. Nancy Rogers, Anne Hamilton and Nancy Kneeland paused for a photo with
Richard Worley during the kickoff event.
14. William Levin M.D. chatted with Melanie Huckin and Lora and Rick Davis. Rick Davis is president of MAGIS Insurance Group LLC, a show sponsor.