1. Les Dames d’Esoffier Philadelphia hosted its second annual Women in Food
reception on Monday, April 3, 2017. The event took place at SuGa in Center City, Philadelphia. Guests enjoyed wine and hors d’oeuvres and chatted about upcoming events. An announcement was made that Ann Karlen will be honored
during Les Dames Philadelphia Second Annual Outstanding in Her Field Farm
Dinner at the Inn at Grace Winery on Sunday, September 17, 2017. Les Dames Philadelphia is proud to recognize Ann Karlen as “Outstanding in Her Field” for her vast contributions to the Philadelphia food community. She is the founder and executive director of Fair Food, an organization dedicated to bringing locally grown food to the marketplace and to promoting a humane, sustainable agriculture system for the Greater Philadelphia region. Adrienne Abramson and Kathy Gold paused for a photo with Les Dames Philadelphia president Natanya DiBona during the Women in Food reception at SuGa.
2. Vicki Pohl, Amanda Stefano, Beth Koenig and Anney Thomas attended the
4. Chef Jacquie Kelly, Kathy Gold and Joy Manning chatted with SuGa co-owner Susanna Foo.
5. Pat Ward, Lynn Buono and Natanya DiBona.
7. Pat Nogar, Maryann Baldassarre and Judy Rusignuolo.