1. Two Ceramic Exhibitions, Ceramic Innovations and Essential Earth held their
opening receptions on Saturday, April 1, 2017 at the Wayne Art Center. The event was free and open to the public and light refreshments were served. The Ceramic Innovations prizes were presented by Jim Lawton, award co-juror. Founded in 1930 as the first art center on the Main Line, the Wayne Art Center is dedicated to enriching our community through the arts. A wide array of arts educational programming, exhibitions and lectures attract over 30,000 visitors and 5,000 students annually. Director of Exhibitions and Events, Gallery Shop and Volunteer Manager, Karen Louise Fay and Executive Director Nancy Campbell, paused for a photo with award co-juror Jim Lawton.
2. June Farlam, Joy Kerschner, Gerry and Barbara Bricks and Wendy Liss.
3. Raymond Rorke, David Ferro, Carly Van Anglen and Jimmy Clark.
4. Franz Rabauer, Peter Saenger, and Karen and Stewart Bernstein paused for a photo with Matthew Courtney (center) and his entry.
5. Samantha Diamond, Bruce Riggs, Holly Fischer and Peter Cunicelli.
6. Phil Metcalf, DeeDee Heyward, Angela Clark, Romey and Dick Cornfield and
7. Marguerite Hagen, Bob Thomason, Matt Wren, Judith Rosenthal and Judith
8. Peter and Helge Speth, Lauren Skelly Bailey and Debra Fleury.
9. Nancy Campbell, Brian Kakas, and Joy Kerschner paused for a photo with Andrew Snyder and his entries.