1. The Museum of the American Revolution, opens in the heart of historic Philadelphia on April 19, 2017. The facility will explore the dynamic story of the American Revolution using its collection of Revolutionary-era weapons, personal items, documents and works of art. Located just steps away from Independence Hall, Carpenters’ Hall and Franklin Court, the Museum will serve as a portal to the
region’s many Revolutionary sites, sparking interest, providing context, and encouraging exploration. The Museum of the American Revolution hosted an opening gala on Saturday, April 8. Many notable guests from the area attended. Scott Stephenson, Vice President of Collections, Exhibitions and Programming and his wife Donna (second left and center), joined Chefs Walter Staib and Jean Marie LaCroix with a “thumbs-up” gesture during the cocktail reception. John Reese (left), wearing a Washington Lifeguard uniform, and George Washington re-enactor Dean Malissa (second right), paused for a photo with them.
2. John Aglialoro, past Union League president, Joan Carter, Justin Aglialoro, Gail Morrison and Joel Morganroth.
3. Michael Quinn, Museum President and CEO, paused for a photo with Jill and Alan Miller.
5. Carrie Fellows, wearing a Colonial settlers costume, and Peter Michel, a 17th Regiment, British Army uniform informed the scene!
7. Tim and Pam Allen chatted with Charles Keates.
8. Ira and Alicia Brown and Tim and Susan Gillespie.
9. Susan and Chris Marchand, Michael and Carla Smyth and Tassos and Cathy Panas.
10. Karen and Ed D’Alba shared a moment with Peter Michel wearing a British Army uniform, during the cocktail reception.
11. Chuck and Joanna Fougnier paused for a photo with Dale Rood wearing an Oneida Indian Nation headdress.
12. Toni Itkin, Eileen DuBose, Sam and Janet Kellett, Elizabeth Allen and Nina Cheney.
13. Union League president Jim Dunigan and his wife Barbara and Dottie Giordano and her husband Frank, a past Union League president, were pictured at the event.
14. Tom Highland, Stephanie Kosta, Tom Cunningham and Rhett Workman.
15. Brian Vesey, Mayor Jim Kenney and Jim Dunigan.
16. Ramsey and Mike Lyons and Donna and Brian McNeil.
18. Television journalist and author, Tom Brokaw, shared a moment with Barbara Reibel and her husband Dr. James Reibel.
19. Molli Weisband and Alexander Mason Hankin.
20. Melissa Landay, A.J. Jordan, Anthony Rosado, Richard Welsh and Greg Redden.
21. Jim and Joan Haggerty, Jim Stowers and Tim Barn.
22. Max Tuttleman and Jesse Rendell.
23. Catherine and Ken Klaus and Maud Lyon.
25. Michael Magnatta, Michael Stolper and Charles Keates shared a moment with Greg Montanaro, past Union League president (center).