1. On Sunday, February 26, 2017, The Wayne Art Center hosted four exhibitions, they included Expressions of Radnor, Elisabeth Braun solo show, Frank Bernard solo show and Joe Sweeney and Students. The exhibitions continue through March 18. The Wayne Art Center was established in 1930 as the first art center in the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, they offer instruction for all ages in the visual arts, crafts, music, culinary arts, and drama. Trish Markell, Bruce Hotaling and Valerie-Clark Roden paused for a photo with Artist Elizabeth Braun (second left).
2. Keith and Deb Craley, Diane Lavelle and Lindsay and Joe DuBarry joined Artist Frank Bernard with his painting called ”Flamenco Dancer.”
4. Meg Conner, Marianne Tebbens and Katrina Piechnik posed with Artist Jim Conner.
6. Peter and Valerie Craig, James Cobb and Jim Cobb and Karen and Stewart Bluestein gathered for a photo.
8. Chris Swisher joined Bob and Anne Mackin. Bob Mackin’s entry was called ”Library”.