1. The NFL Cheerleader Directors were in Philadelphia during the week of February 20, 2017 in preparation for the NFL Draft taking place April 27-29 in Center City. As part of the visit, they were given a special tour around town topped off with a stop at one of the city’s most popular landmark shopping destinations, Nicole Miller at The Bellevue. Upon their arrival, the guests received a special Philadelphia welcome by the NFL Eagles Cheerleaders and Eagles Mascot Swoop. Eagles tight end Brent Celek was also on hand to greet the group as they enjoyed a night of private shopping at Nicole Miller while sipping champagne and nibbling hors d’oeuvres from, bop, also located at The Bellevue. This exclusive event highlights the NFL Cheerleader Directors’ visit to Philadelphia and provides a preview of what’s in store as the city prepares for the upcoming 82nd Annual NFL Draft.
2. Eagles Cheerleaders joined Eagles tight end Brent Celek and Mary Dougherty of Nicole Miller during the special night of private shopping.
3. Karen Kreitzer, Rob Tune, Stacie Kinder and Tina Galdieri attended the event.
4. Jimmy Contreras and Kristin Detterline paused for a photo with Brent Celek and Mary Dougherty.
5. Eagles Cheerleaders greeted the NFL Directors at Bellevue entrance.
8. Sandy Charboneau, Shawna Peters, Stacie Kinder and Victoria Caruso had fun trying on clothing at Nicole Miller’s boutique.